¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ¸.•´*¨`*•✿ What Does A Purple Tulip Say? ¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ¸.•´*¨`*•✿
Alive
Fresh and clean
From the familiar groove
Filled with zest for new life,
Lovelies of Mother Nature like me
Well, I like the season of spring the most
When lush greens grow together with me opulently
I flourish readily yet thrive elegantly in this time of the year
I am like a festival queen, reigning in the valley under the sun
I always make people smile, delight their eyes and inspire them best
I sometimes laugh, dance, and play with the rain, water of life and hope
I feel fancy coloured and blessed, set at the Creator’s majestic landscape
I give glory, grandeur and gramercy to our Almighty God in deep silence
Viewed utmost as a quiet communication and a spiritual connection
I am a world peace flower, far cry from the Skagit fever or craze
Living merrily with the other bunches of colours to mind
My fiat, responding to the Source of the breath of life
Seeing visitors tiptoe through
All the beds of
Flowers
Brings
A true
Bliss
***********
Behold
***********
Listen
Also
***********
I say
Thanks
***********
Cup me
In your
Heart
***********
I am a
Purple
Tulip
***********
From a
Bulbous
Tulipa
Family.
**************************
By: Lucy Lombos
18th of April, 2016
***************************
¸.•´*¨`*•✿
Thank you for your time reading my blog and the appreciation of Tulips.









No comments:
Post a Comment