Thursday, 6 February 2020

What These Two, Beautiful Women Say About "Bono"


What People Say About "Bono"

Written by Lucy Lombos
Illustrated by Miguel Salaveria



~The Lavenders are magically one of the beautiful flowers in the story.~


          Reading “Bono” is an exhilarating experience.  I felt I am part of his adventure.  The fast-paced and interesting twists and turns of the story will make any reader anticipate how the story will end.  It’s a story for pleasurable reading as well as a good teacher’s resource material and a springboard in teaching the elements of a story, and how to go about writing a story.

          Lucy Lombos succeeded in keeping her reader glued to the story from beginning to end.  Congratulations! 

- MARY JULIE AGUSTIN-TRUS, PhD.
Officer In-charge, Office of the Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Department of Education, Schools Division Office of Quirino, Region 02 Philippines

***


***

          A truly wonderful, delightful book to read! I was ushered into an amazing experience as if I was young again. I have not read an early chapter book for the longest time! Reading the manuscript of “Bono” transported me through a child’s predicament in school and his journey of finding out the solution through the very people he meets along the way.

          I am totally in awe of how the author, Lucy Lombos, puts everything together with her creative imagination bringing about a lot of learning and lessons in this book and enriching the imagination of the readers! Lucy teaches children to be resourceful, creative and innovative while increasing their vocabularies. I enjoyed my childlike moment in this book. Thanks to Lucy, a very gifted author! She has the heart of a child with a beautiful, blessed mind. Keep on writing! Keep on inspiring the youth! 
                                                                             - JIGS ABIERA
Airline Inflight Service Manager
Performance Executive 



*** I am immensely grateful to you, Dr. Mary Julie and Ms. Jigs Abiera. Thank you also to Mr. Miguel Salaveria for illustrating "Bono". 

- Authoress Lucy Lombos




No comments:

Post a Comment