Sunday, 26 March 2017

Thank You All

Thank You All 


Thank you all- family and friends 
for thoughtfully greeting me 
On my birthday, March 26 
such a special shared Sunday 
Your FB wishes warmed the heart 
of the family’s queen bee 
Your silent prayers 
are felt at the church 
and at the roadway. 

Thank you all- family and friends 
for celebrating with me 
Precious life; gifts showered 
upon me are much appreciated- 
A website, a new computer, 
books, portraits, a poem, 
a thermal jacket, trips, party, 
You gave a lot, especially love... 
deeply manifested. 

Treasured ones, like the gospel 
about the blind man, 
cured and touched 
By Jesus; I was healed, humbly 
I saw the light, where I am 
Light illuminated for you; 
you also shone, our hands were clutched 
Made promises; joys are also wished 
to you by an Aries lamb. 

Thank you all- family and friends; 
words are not really enough 
From the bottom of my heart, 
foremost to sweetheart, I love you! 
Doll faced sweethopes, 
my birthday was great, 
thanks for living it up. 
And to all, I think we’re like kindred spirits, 
God bless you! 

By Lucy Lombos March 26, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment