Thursday, 31 January 2019

The Seed


Yay! Theresa Jacobs and I have an upcoming biographical book, "The Seed".






I'm almost done editing it. But just a little more patience. That's what I need... well, that's what we all need when we're doing something for a long time.

In this writing project, I couldn't do it all by myself. I'm very lucky to have the bestselling author, Theresa Jacobs who did a fantastic job, co-writing with me. 

Here I am, I would like to thank the following-



To Dr. Manny Dimanlig for writing felicitations,

To Ian Rañosa for designing the book cover,

To all family members for inspiring us,

To all those who wrote the Afterwords-
Honorable Reynaldo M. Salonga, PhD and Ms. Marina Aguila-Hendon,

 and to those who wrote the blurbs for this book-

Rolynda Tassan and Aditi Wardhan Singh.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

- Lucy Lombos



No comments:

Post a Comment