Authors write books primarily to connect. They use social
media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Medium, LinkedIn, etc. to
come in contact with their family, friends, readers, literacy advocates, fellow
writers, and supporters. They market and sell their books in their chosen
platforms as those can supplement their websites and newsletters.
As for me, I use my author’s platforms often, and that's almost everyday. My favorites
are FB, IG, “Good Morning” Newsletter and this blogspot to post my articles,
and links to articles, my published books, fellow authors’ newly released
books, poems and updates or publications of other literary genres.
With the inspiration coming from the Holy Spirit, I write my random thoughts most of the time here in my blogspot.
I share with everyone the book promotions, even donations of the book sale, reviews and blurbs. Thank God, I have time to generously share and support also other people’s literary works, added skills, and achievements.
With the inspiration coming from the Holy Spirit, I write my random thoughts most of the time here in my blogspot.
I share with everyone the book promotions, even donations of the book sale, reviews and blurbs. Thank God, I have time to generously share and support also other people’s literary works, added skills, and achievements.
***God showers us with lots of channels of blessings. I, for one, am so thankful.
By the way, here’s my bio: #children #creativity #connections #acupoofcoffee
Connections are important.
Connections are important.
I'd like to take this opportunity to include here my published books this 2019: "Rose of Calapan" (a novel), "The Joys of Junior" (a children's book), and "Swanie's Bag" (a children's book). Amazing, 3 published books in 2019! All available on Amazon shop.

My request: Follow me at my IG account- Lucy Lombos.
#goodvibesonly #supportindieauthors #supportfilipinoauthors


No comments:
Post a Comment